Design a Life You Love to Live
I provide individual psychotherapy sessions for those aged 16 and over.Learn More
I offer NeurOptimal brain training neurofeedback sessions to all ages, as well as having personal neurofeedback units that are available to be rented out for home use. If you are booking a session for a child, please send me a message letting me know this, and the age of the child or any special needs they may have.Learn More
Proven medical technology that integrates into your life. Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) therapy has 60 years of clinical success in relieving pain at the source by pulsing electromagnetic waves at precise frequencies, which speed the body's recovery at a cellular level.
Drug-free treatment that works. Safe, effective, and proven relief from pain, anxiety, insomnia, and depression. Do you need a better way to relieve pain, control anxiety, fight depression, or treat insomnia? Maybe you’ve tried prescription medications, but they haven’t worked as planned. Perhaps you haven’t tried pills or shots yet because you have well-founded concerns about side effects, interactions, and even addiction. Maybe you’ve tried natural remedies recommended by a friend or family member or holistic treatments you’ve seen on popular blogs – but those are not regulated by the FDA, not backed by research, they’re inconsistent and tend to be ineffective at controlling anxiety or panic attacks, chronic insomnia, depression symptoms, or pain signals. Prescription medications attempt to target an issue or imbalance in the body with the use of chemicals. But did you know that only 2% of your nervous system is chemical? The rest of the nervous system – an enormous 98% – is electrical. The Alpha-stim speaks to your nervous system in its own language.
You’ve Never Heard Music This Way Before The Dreampad is a completely different experience than listening to music through a sound machine or a traditional speaker. Its specially-treated music has a unique sound, and a unique effect on your body and mind. Once your head is relaxed on the Dreampad, the music travels internally, signaling your body’s natural relaxation response so you can ease into a great night’s sleep. Added plus: it’s for your ears only, your sleeping partner won’t hear a thing.
This is a 44" Bellicon Plus with the new "comfort mat", detachable stability bar (not shown in photo), and "strong" bungees. One of the many major health benefits of the Bellicon is that it helps the lympathic system to drain toxins that may contribute to inflammation, autoimmune disorders and cancer. In addition, with Somatic Experiencing, we use the Bellicon to help to shift the nervous system out of a state of collapse or depression, to help to integrate a big positive shift, to bring up life energy, and to help ourselves to arrive at a place of fun, happiness or joy.
This is a 39" Bellicon Classic with "medium" bungees. One of the many major health benefits of the Bellicon is that it helps the lympathic system to drain toxins that may contribute to inflammation, autoimmune disorders and cancer. In addition, with Somatic Experiencing, we use the Bellicon to help to shift the nervous system out of a state of collapse or depression, to help to integrate a big positive shift, to bring up life energy, and to help ourselves to arrive at a place of fun, happiness or joy.
NeurOptimal is not a treatment or a therapy, but rather a way of optimizing brain function in order to achieve greater health, wellness, happiness and optimal performance. *Anyone* can benefit brain training. Pricing ranges from $600-1200, depending upon the package chosen.
SSP is most often used for concerns such as trauma, social anxiety, difficulties with attachment, fibromyalgia, anxiety, sleep, coordination & balance, auditory processing, speech and expressive language, attention & focus, auditory sensitivities, learning & memory, and behavioral regulation. Pricing ranges from $350-500 for rentals, please enquire for details.
In the ADD Book, Dr. William Sears & Lynda Thompson recommend the use of neurofeedback to improve outcomes for those with ADDRead More
While research is in the early stages, initial studies appear to show promise for using neurofeedback to treat opioid addiction.Read More